HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

some advice please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oishii

PostSubject: some advice please   Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 am

I was Domme for a very long time as Jane knows , one Guy ..lets just call Him David , brought me to my knees ..showed me my submissive side a few months ago .
We knew each other a long time roughly 9 years , not met in real as he lives across the pond . Anyways ..long story short.
He left me and i was crushed ..I felt that i had done somthing so badly wrong and since i heard no word from Him about it ..the feelings never left .
I always looked for another David in any relaionship I had , none ever came close ..not one .
So everyone was doomed for failure .
Where am i going with this ..oh yea ..!

David when he left , i was so crushed ..i was raw ..and i bleed inside for weeks ..i wanted to hide in a corner and lick my wounds until i was skinless.

Last night , David came back and i love Him ..i always have ..im scared somwhat that i will not be able to forfill my role as His slave to his reguirements anymore , possibly due to my angry and rawness as to why i felt he left me in the first place.

I couldnt sleep last night ..due to thinking this and off course all the old feelings flooding back , You would think hot chocolate at 4 .30 am would have some magical powers ..let me assure You it does not!!
So any advise would be greatfully recived by me on this .

Thanks again to Jane for giving us this forum where W.we can be ourselfs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
precious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: some advice please   Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:19 am

Quote :
Last night , David came back and i love Him ..i always have ..im scared somwhat that i will not be able to forfill my role as His slave to his reguirements anymore , possibly due to my angry and rawness as to why i felt he left me in the first place.

Sis, ive read this over and over and in some way i can realte to your feelings has many can in the BDsM lifestyle.

You took him back last night i saw this and it made me smile seeing you both together again. I can understand you being scared about forfilling your role but then he also needs to guide you and asure you on your doings. but He also needs to remember that it was him who made you unsure has to how it ended the first time round.

Quote :
He left me and i was crushed ..I felt that i had done somthing so badly wrong and since i heard no word from Him about it ..the feelings never left .

I think this feeling is natural in any relationship D\s or not when it brakes up you think " omg what did i do wrong " or " was it me " you can go round and round asking yourself why.

I am trying to get more people join sis so i am hoping more can answer this for you.

Hang in there till more join flower

http://precious.sensualwriter.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://members.vpchat.com/triple-x-radio
Peach

PostSubject: Re: some advice please   Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:53 am

I know the pain its that empty feeling you get in your stomach It fills your whole body and seems like there is a hole in your soul. All I can say is be careful and if were me he would have to earn my trust again but thats just me. You will know if its right in your heart. I myself am new to this so I don't have much else to tell you. Love Peach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oishii

PostSubject: Re: some advice please   Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:21 pm

thank You both for Your repiles and thank You Jane for Your kind words as to wehn You seen Us together , i do feel blessed.
I had some things to tell David that i wasnt sure He would understand and low and behold ..He is cool !! with!! it!! YAY!
I am hoping that He will join the forum as He has been D.s as long as I have had the pleasure of knowing Him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
precious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: some advice please   Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 pm

it would be awesome if He joined.

http://precious.sensualwriter.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://members.vpchat.com/triple-x-radio
oishii

PostSubject: Re: some advice please   Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:02 pm

yah i would soooo have to behave ..!! lol! lol! lol! lol! :28..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some advice please   

Back to top Go down

some advice please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1